We here at San Francisco Community Health Center cares about your wellness as a whole which includes strong resources for mental health. Our strong team is here for you to help support your needs. Telehealth options are available by phone or video conference.
- One-on-one sessions with a licensed mental health clinician
Substance Use Counseling
- Need non-judgmental support around your substance use? Come talk to us.
Gender Affirming Surgery Assessment and Referrals
- Whether you’re ready to that this step on your journey or just want to talk about it, we’re here to guide you through this process and help you make the best decision for you.
- If you’re between the ages of 18-29 and are seeking mental services. Come check out our drop-in clinic on Tuesdays from 1pm=5pm at 1800 Market St. Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Connection to Resources and Other Services
- Getting Connected to community resources often helps in taking the first step toward recovery and feeling better. We’ll help you get started. We can also help you get connected to one of our amazing medical providers, if needed.