We Are People First, Quality Healthcare You Deserve.
This is our key principal in guiding our care at our federally qualified health center in San Francisco. With a foundation in the Tenderloin and a growing clinic in the Castro district, we offer primary care that is centered around your needs. Our able medical providers work for the community, come from the community and can serve all who come in our doors.
Services That We Offer:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical issues
- Integrated primary care and behavioral health services
- Transgender healthcare
- Follow-up of chronic and ongoing medical problems
- Routine vaccines & checkups
- Screening for many health disorders and chronic disease management, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia, hepatitis, and cancers
- Routine vaccines and check ups,including screening for Colon, Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Women’s health services, including family planning and reproductive health
- Behavioral health services
- Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C testing, counseling, and treatment
- Substance use and treatment services
- TB screenings
- In-house phlebotomy
- Refferals to specialist as needed
Patients can meet with an eligibility worker to be screened for Medi-Cal, Medicare, or Covered California eligibility. We also accept private insurances (Aetna, Healthnet) . We will never turn a patient away. All patients are screened for the eligibility to pay for their visit on a sliding scale based on your income and family size. Please bring supporting documents with you to your first visit, such as proof of income or proof of unemployment to consider in determining your visit’s cost.
For medication refills, please contact your pharmacy first and they will contact the provider to fill the prescription.