San Francisco Community Health Center (SFCHC) has a long history of providing HIV/AIDS-related capacity building assistance (CBA) services in the United States, Pacific Islands, and US territories rooted in almost 3 decades of experience providing HIV prevention programming in our local communities. Our expert trainers and consultants can help you improve and strengthen your workforce to support the clients you serve. Currently, we have two training programs:
1. The California Statewide Training & Education Program (CSTEP) sets the standard in HIV treatment, public benefits education and health care coverage information for people living with HIV. These trainings support HIV direct service providers in clinical and non-clinical settings.
2. The National Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) program increases the capacity of the HIV Prevention workforce in community-based organizations (CBOs) to optimally plan, implement, and sustain High-impact HIV Prevention (HIP) interventions within the areas of HIV Testing, Prevention with HIV Positive Persons (Prevention with Positives), and Condom Distribution.
As a CBO providing clinical services ourselves, we are well-equipped to offer CBOs a breadth of trainings, technical assistance (TA) and peer-to-peer learning opportunities to strengthen efforts to reduce HIV infections and HIV-related morbidities, mortalities, and health disparities. SFCHC partners with our client organizations to provide tailored CBA services that are community-driven and culturally and regionally specific.
Join us by registering on our eLearning Platform:
· Step 1: Click on the link: Online Course Catalog
· Step 2: Click on the green “Sign Up” button located at the top, right-hand corner of the page.
· Step 3: Create an account by filling in your name, email address, and new username and password for the course, then agree to the terms and click, “Register”.
· Step 4: After you create an account, it will prompt you to fill out an application form.
· Step 5: Participate in any of our online courses.
To learn more about how you can receive free capacity building services for your organization, please contact us at email@example.com.