Show of Hope 2022
Thank You for Supporting
Bid Paddle Sponsor
Jessie Cheng Charitable Foundation
Ben Plumley & Erik Espera
Bart Aoki & Marty Low
Alex Rivera & Miguel Bustos
Lance Toma & Erik Webb
Chris Griger & Malcolm Kushner
Jacob K. Moody & Jenny M. Boering
Lia Shigemura & Helen Zia
Lina Sheth & Xinfeg Lin
Lead Media Sponsor
Social Media Sponsor
In order to ensure a safe and worry-free evening for all attendees at our Show of Hope 35th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, April 16, 2022, San Francisco Community Health Center has put in place the following protocols with regards to COVID-19 protection:
- We require that all attendees show proof of having been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Event staff will check vaccine cards and picture IDs at the venue entry point. We will have rapid tests available for anyone who is unable to demonstrate proof of vaccination. Additionally, attendees may opt to take a rapid test at registration for any reason. In all cases, if a rapid test is administered, a negative result is required in order to access the event. (Note: anyone undergoing a rapid test will be required to wait in a designated area until results are determined).
- We recommend that attendees wear a face mask when not actively eating or drinking. KN-95 and surgical masks will be offered at registration.
- We recommend that attendees will have had the COVID-19 boosters for which they are eligible. For more information about your eligibility, please see this website: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Questions & Answers (ca.gov).
- We recommend that attendees undertake a self-administered COVID-19 rapid test the day of, or one day prior to, our gala. As noted, we will have rapid test kits onsite for anyone who wishes to test prior to entrance.
- In addition to the requirements and recommendations listed above, we encourage each guest to adopt protections most suitable to them in order to attend our gala (an indoor event of under 1000 people). Please educate yourself on the latest and most effective methods and tools for protecting yourself against COVID-19. A good place to start is here: https://www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/coronavirus-faq.asp.
If you have any questions or concerns about these protocols/guidelines or any matter related to COVID-19 safety at our gala, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.
Thank you for doing your part to help us protect ourselves, our guests, and our city from COVID-19. Together we are making a big difference, and we are looking forward to seeing each of you at our spectacular (and safe) event on April 16th.