Find A Career With Us
The San Francisco Community Health Center is a fun, inspiring, and rewarding place to work with staff and volunteers united by a common goal to build a better community in which everyone can receive the quality healthcare they deserve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You are encouraged to apply regardless of your race, ethnic background, nationality, sex, gender identity, marital status, religion, medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or age.
San Francisco Community Health Center offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits program which include:
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental with a domestic partner option
- An employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- An optional 403(b) retirement program with match
- Paid four weeks sabbatical after 5 year of service
- Voluntary term life insurance (employee, spouse/domestic partners, child)
- 15 days paid vacation during first year of employment
- 10 paid holidays and two floating holidays per year